Matt KippenhuckPersonal Trainer
- Bachelor of Recreation
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Level 1 Wrestling Coach
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Purple Belt
- CIS National Wrestling Tournament Qualifier 2007 and 2010
- MUN Wrestler of the Year 2010
- National Silver Medalist CASK Kickboxing 2009 and 2010
- Amateur MMA Record 1-1
Matt begin his own fitness journey to improve his conditioning for Wrestling while competing for the MUN SeaHawks from 2005-2010. Wrestling opened the door to other combative sports such as Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts. In the off-seasons he has completed several Triathlons and road races to improve his endurance.
Matt became a Certified Personal Trainer in 2011 to use his wide range of sports experience to help clients reach their fitness goals. Matt loves to train clients for their own competitions, losing weight, gaining strength or simply getting into a healthier lifestyle.